jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

INGLÉS - MY HOUSE

  In 7th grade A we wrote about our houses and we drew them too! It was very hard work but we had a lot of fun and the plans were fantastic!!

  En 7mo grado escribimos sobre nuestras casas ¡y también las dibujamos! Fue un trabajo muy duro, pero nos divertimos mucho y los diseños estuvieron fantásticos!


(mayo 2013)


MY HOUSE
I live in a big house. It has got nine rooms and a garden. There is a living room. In it, there is a garage, a toilet, a kitchen. In the kitchen there is a cooker, a microwave, a sink and a fridge. Also there is a table and a TV. Behind the living room there is a garden. In it, there is a laundry and the store room.
Also there is a second floor. There are two bedrooms, in my parents’ bedroom there is a bed and two drawers. There is a sofa too. Next to this bedroom there is my brothers’ and my bedroom. In it there are two beds, a desk, two drawers and two wardrobes. On this floor also there is a bathroom. In it there is a bath and a cupboard. In front of the two bedrooms there is a balcony.


THIS IS MY HOUSE
In my house there is a cupboard with a radio and there are a lot of cds in it. In the living room there is a sofa and next to it there is a table with a lot of pictures. If you go straight ahead, there is a room with a fridge, a sink and a table. Next to that room there is a kitchen. There is a table with a TV near it. Then there are stairs to go to the second floor. In front of the stairs there is a toilet. In the last part of the house there is a garden with a pool, a see-saw and two sings. There are a lot of plants and finally there is a country house with a kitchen, a sofa, a TV and a bathroom.
On the second floor there are four rooms, three bedrooms, a toilet and a playground.
In my bedroom there is a bed, a cupboard, a computer, a TV and a cupboard for clothes. In my sister’s bedroom there are two beds, a TV, two cupboards and a playbox. In the toilet there is a shower, a sink and a toilet.
In the playground there are a lot of games and there is a window in front of the garden. In my father and mother’s bedroom there are four cupboards, a big bed, a window, a picture and an enormous window.


My house is big. There is a garage where we park our car. Next to the garage there is a kitchen and there is a washing machine next to a flower pot.  Next to the kitchen there is a door where you go to the living room. In the living room there is a table, six chairs, a sofa and two armchairs. In the hall there a lot of doors, to the toilets and the bathrooms. And one door to my parents’ bedroom and one door for my brother and my bedroom. In my bedroom there are two beds and one TV. There is a playroom and a big big garden. My house is fantastic.




My house is big. It has got 12 rooms. In the kitchen there are chairs, sinks, there is a TV, a cooker and a fridge. I have got two yards and one garden. In the living room there is a sofa, a TV, a cupboard, a table and chairs. There is a bathroom on the first floor. There is another bathroom on the second floor. My bedroom has got two beds and a LED TV. This bedroom is small but it’s beautiful. My parents’ bedroom is big and they have a TV, too.

(TODOS ESTOS TEXTOS Y PLANOS DE LAS CASAS VAN SIN NOMBRE POR CUESTIONES DE SEGURIDAD)